There are many reason why companies outsource their payroll to Ezypay but the top six most common reasons are:
- Outsourcing lets you focus on your core business activities. Payroll is a cost centre so it makes perfect sense to focus your staff on what gives you a return.
- You have access to Payroll Specialists who have to maintain their knowledge through regular training.
- Payroll is an ever changing target so having to keep up to date with all these changes can be a nightmare. Also, by using a specialist you can tap into all their knowledge on how other industries handle payroll related matters.
- There is less chance of errors as the payroll bureau knows what should happen. Also, they work on a preferred basis with the IRD so can often negotiate reversal of penalties that an individual company can’t.
- Payroll continuity is one of the biggest ones. Most companies only employ one payroll officer so when that person is on leave, sick or just leaves the company all that knowledge goes with them.
- Confidentiality is the last main reason. With a bureau doing your payroll all the work is done off site and all reports are password protected. No chance of eavesdropping.
So you any of the above items concern you then you should consider outsourcing your payroll to Ezypay – the ezy way to paye.