We know it’s a big job running an established business. Simply employing staff means you’re responsible for everything, from maintaining employee records and arranging staff payments, to managing leave entitlements and Kiwisaver deductions.
Once you’re on board with Ezypay, the need to have a qualified payroll person on staff, or spend your own precious time doing payroll, becomes a thing of the past. We pride ourselves on staying up-to-date with constantly changing legislation, so you can trust that you’ll never run the risk of your payroll system being incorrect.
We’re here to help, regardless of the size of your business or industry. By partnering with us, you can take advantage of the aeons of experience and knowledge amongst our highly trained team.
Here’s what we can do for your established business:
- configure your payroll system
- add new hires to the system
- maintain employee records
- maintain all leave calculations
- prepare pay runs from time sheets and check all data entry
- provide pay calculations to you for verification
- arrange staff payments according to the selected payment method
- provide all required reports and security payslips to employees
- manage Kiwisaver deductions
- complete all Inland Revenue report filing requirements
- provide ad-hoc reports as required to third parties.